We use the WooCommerce WordPress plugin to power our online shop to keep track of cart (basket) data. WooCommerce makes use of 3 cookies:
The first two cookies contain information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes. The final cookie (wp_woocommerce_session_) contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies.
We collect general information about the site users and visitors this will include fairly standard site statistics used by most web designers. We use two sets of statistics – Google Analytics, Awstats and Facebook Pixel.
We are more interested in general patterns rather than personally identifiable behaviours. We do this to make sure that the web pages are working in the way that they should and to ensure we offer the right information for your interests. We do this by looking at things like the numbers of visitors, how long groups of visitors stay on the site, popular pages and so on.
The following data is collected on an aggregate basis and is NOT personally identifiable:
This data is used to monitor the way people use the site and will include the following sort of information:
- Daily usage of the site including the number of visitors, which pages they view and how long they stay on the site.
- Most popular pages and how often they have been opened.
- Entry and exit pages
- Referring sites – such as search engines and links from other sites – will include how many people have been referred by those links
- Search phrases used to find the site and how often those search phrases have been used.
- Browsers used whilst viewing the site.
- Countries of origin where traceable.
- Types of devices used e.g. mobile or computer.
If you would like to change your cookies settings please select one of the below options