Your privacy is critically important to us. At Charles and Patricia Lester we follow a few fundamental principles:
- We care about you and your privacy. We are thoughtful and take care about the personal information we ask you to provide and only collect what is appropriate.
- The personal information that we collect about you both digitally and personally (i.e. hand written notes) is stored appropriately.
- No information is passed on to anyone else without your explicit consent.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information we retain. You can request details of what we have on file for you at any time.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information. If you feel that we have missed anything then please do get in touch.